1. I, the undersigned applicant am of legal age in the state, country or jurisdiction in which I reside, but at least 18 years old and legally competent to enter into contracts. I understand that I must be located in a jurisdiction where it is legal for me to conduct Travel The World, International business and I understand that this Agreement is not binding until receipt and acceptance by Travel The World, International, hereinafter “COMPANY” at its home office in Aventura, Florida, USA.
2. I understand that there is no charge or purchase requirement to become a COMPANY Registered Independent Business Owner (“IBO”). I agree to represent the COMPANY Compensation Plan fairly and completely emphasizing that retail sales are a requirement and that no fee can be derived from the mere act of recruiting.
3. I agree to operate my business in accordance with the Company’s compensation plan, terms and conditions, rules and regulations, policies and procedures, etc. as set forth by COMPANY in this Agreement, the IBO Guide and published and available on the Company website which are incorporated by reference and may be amended and/or revised from time to time.
4. I will become an Independent Contractor upon acceptance of this application by COMPANY at its offices in Aventura, FL and will at that time have the right to sell COMPANY products and services in accordance with the COMPANY Compensation Plan. The COMPANY reserves the right to decline this application at its sole discretion.
5. This agreement may not be assigned or transferred without written consent of the COMPANY. I understand that my Registered IBO Business can be inherited or bequeathed, but cannot be transferred or assigned during my lifetime without written consent of the COMPANY which consent will not be unreasonably withheld.
6. As a COMPANY Registered IBO, I am an Independent Contractor and this does not constitute the sale of any franchise, security, exclusive territory, nor the making of any investment.
7. I understand that I may not use the COMPANY trademarks, trade names, service marks or registrations except in materials provided by the COMPANY. I understand that promotions and all materials using the COMPANY and associated company trademarks logos or registrations must have compliance review and written approval for use. This includes are written, audio, video, information both print and in digital form.
8. I acknowledge that I am an Independent Contractor and will comply with any and all applicable Federal, State and local laws or regulations in the practice of my business. I understand and agree that I will not be treated as an employee with respect to such services for Federal or State tax purposes, including but not limited to the Federal Insurance Contribution Act, the Social Security Act, the Federal Employment Unemployment Tax Act, Income tax withholding at source or for any Federal, State and Federal income taxes as required by law.
9. I understand that the COMPANY has the right to initiate any action it deems appropriate including terminating any individual or company from participating.
10. I certify that neither the COMPANY nor my sponsor have made any claims of guaranteed earnings or representations of anticipated earnings that might result from my efforts. I understand that I may not make any verbal, written or digital statements regarding claims with regards to income or potential earnings that might result from my efforts. I understand that the COMPANY has not licensed or authorized me to give financial advice or opinions.
11. I understand that no attorney general or other regulatory authority ever reviews, endorses or approves any product, membership, compensation program or company, and I will make no such claim to others. In the event a question shall arise concerning legal compliance by the COMPANY, such shall be submitted to the COMPANY’s Legal Department in writing.
12. I agree to defend, indemnify and to hold harmless the COMPANY, its officers, directors, employees, agents and/or consultants from any and all claims, suits, damages, obligations, losses and expenses, including, but not limited to attorney fees arising out of my actions and any conduct in violation of this agreement.
13. I hereby agree that I must train my personal sales organization. This includes advising each person in my personal sales organization of all the rules and regulations contained in the IBO Guide.
14. I understand and will abide by all the COMPANY policies and procedures, rules and regulations and the compensation plan as stated in this Agreement, the IBO Guide and/or the company website. Further, I expressly agree that all of these are herein incorporated by reference and for all purposes shall constitute part of this Agreement.
15. I agree to refrain from producing, selling and using any written, or digital promotional or advertising materials which have not been reviewed by compliance and approved in writing or provided by the COMPANY.
16. If I recruit other Registered IBOs, I agree to perform a bonafide supervisory, distributive and selling function in the connection with the sale of the COMPANY's products and services to the ultimate consumer.
17. I do not hold a beneficial interest in any other Registered IBO Business other than my spouse’s which, if applicable, must be directly connected to my registered IBO Business.
18. I understand that I have the right to terminate my Registered IBO Business status at any time by sending written notice to the COMPANY via the Global Support Ticket system. Such voluntary termination is effective upon receipt of such notice by the COMPANY and I may not reapply for a period of six months from date of termination. I also understand and agree that the COMPANY may involuntarily suspend and or terminate for cause, my Registered IBO Business status at any time upon the notice stated in the IBO Guide.
19. I understand that I am entitled to refund or replacement for products purchased by me pursuant to the refund policy stated in the IBO Guide and I agree to abide by the COMPANY Retail Customer Refund Policy contained therein.
20. In order to receive commissions and overrides. I understand that I must comply with the COMPANY 70% Rule and Retail Sales Rule contained in the IBO Guide.
21. If under any applicable law or rule of any jurisdiction, any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, then the COMPANY shall have the right to modify such provision to the extent required to make it valid or enforceable. Such modification shall be effective only in the jurisdiction where it is required. Even if any portion of this Agreement is found to be invalid or not applicable in any jurisdiction, the balance of all terms and conditions, policies and procedures, the compensation plan and any rules, regulations or requirements shall remain in full force.
22. I agree as a condition of my receipt of commissions, IBOs residing in the states of Georgia, North Dakota, Indiana, Michigan and West Virginia are limited to $500 in purchases during their first six months as a IBO. IBO purchases shall be automatically modified to comply with the exemption requirement set forth in any state’s laws regulating business opportunities.
23. This Agreement and the COMPANY IBO Guide which are hereto made a part of this agreement constitute the entire Agreement between me and the COMPANY and no other promises, representation, guaranties or agreements of any kind shall be valid unless in writing and signed by all partners, except as provided herein.
24. This Agreement is not intended and shall not be constituted to create a relationship of employer, employee, agency, partnership or joint venture between myself and the COMPANY. I understand that I have no authority to bind the COMPANY to any obligation.
25. I understand that the COMPANY rules, regulations and the IBO Guide may be amended by the COMPANY from time to time. I also understand the COMPANY may amend the COMPANY Compensation Plan from time to time and I will be bound by it. Any such amendments will be published in the appropriate COMPANY literature and become effective upon publication. In the event of any conflict in terms on this Agreement or the Marketing Plan and any such amendment, the amendment will continue.
26. During the term of the Registered IBO agreement or renewal, Registered IBOs shall not sell to other COMPANY Registered IBOs non-COMPANY products or services or in any way promote to the COMPANY Registered IBOs (other than those Registered IBOs personally recruited) opportunities in marketing programs of other companies. The promotion of products or services not associated with the COMPANY will not be tolerated at any place of business designated for the COMPANY.
27. On a periodic basis the COMPANY may supply confidential information in the form of data, genealogies, reports and other material which will provide information to the Registered IBO concerning their organization. The Registered IBO agrees upon receipt of said information that such information is proprietary and confidential to the COMPANY and is transmitted to the Registered IBO in strictest confidence. The Registered IBO agrees that he or she will keep the information confidential and not disclose such information to any third party directly or indirectly, nor use the information to compete with the COMPANY, directly or indirectly at any time, even after the termination of any relationship with Company.
28. I understand and agree that the liability of the COMPANY and its officers, directors, employees, affiliated entities and shareholders to Independent Contractors for any claim whatsoever related to the relationship of the COMPANY and any Independent Contractor, including any cause of action sounding in contract for or strict liability, shall not exceed and be limited to the amount of unsold and unused COMPANY product inventory owned by the Independent contractor. In no event shall the COMPANY be liable to any Independent Contractor for any incidental, special, exemplary, punitive, indirect or consequential damages.
29. I understand and agree that except as set forth in the COMPANY IBO Guide, all claims and disputes relating to this Agreement, the right and obligation of the parties or any other claims or causes of actions relating to the performance of this Agreement shall be resolved solely and exclusively by arbitration in the City of Aventura, State of Florida in accordance with the Federal Arbitration Act and the Commercial Rules of the American Arbitration Association. This Agreement is performable in Miami-Dade County, Florida and governed by the laws of the State of Florida, without regards for conflicts of laws principles.
30. Notice shall be deemed given when delivered in person or when deposited in the US Mail or with a national overnight delivery service to either party at the address provided in this Agreement. All mail must be certified to show actual mail date.
31. You may use your credit card for purchases of the COMPANY products, however, you may only use your card for your own purchases. You may not use your card to purchase product for another IBO.
Your credit card statement will read ALW*ttwnow.com18882551137